Superfly Menu Custom content appears then disappear

Hello,

I create a superfly menu custom content for few month and it is working.
I come back on my project and it doesn’t work :frowning:

When i click on my button, the panel slide then unslide instantly…
I read this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/superfly-custom-content-not-working-trying-to-add-contact-form/15942/3 but it is not working anything.

Thanks.

Hello @cpennetier,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are running old version of theme. Can you please try updating to X Theme version 5.2.5. Let us know how it goes with regards to the problem you are facing with Superfly menu.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

I update the theme but the issue is the same.
thanks

Hi there,

Kindly install the plugin below and clean up the transients:

Also kindly change the theme from Child Theme to the Parent theme and see if it fixes the issue.

Another important point is to make sure that you have the compatible version of the Superfly plugin with our theme. Kindly read this article for more information:

Kindly get back to us with the result of the test and also kindly give us the exact steps you took to add the custom content and also give us the screenshot of the menu which is not working correctly to follow up.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Kindly install the plugin below and clean up the transients:
> done

Also kindly change the theme from Child Theme to the Parent theme and see if it fixes the issue.
> done. The issue is fixed: it was a modification of z-index of #sfm-sidebar.
But another problem appear when I click ti select form element: the panel disappear :frowning:
I go to delete this select element to another element, type=“text” for exemple. I let the select to see it and report this to SFM team

Another important point is to make sure that you have the compatible version of the Superfly plugin with our theme. Kindly read this article for more information:
> not really, I just follow the update of theme and plugin

Kindly get back to us with the result of the test and also kindly give us the exact steps you took to add the custom content
>create page. create menu. integrate element to menu. save. create the custom content. Nothing extraordinary

and also give us the screenshot of the menu which is not working correctly to follow up.
>https://prnt.sc/hf1xcm: "nous contacter"

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry if I have to ask this again but I don’t really understand what’s the issue. You provided a screenshot, I clicked it and it pops out and it works and it stays there. Plus, it’s only normal for sub-items to disappear upon hover-out. Would you mind clarifying the issue and how I am able to recognize that issue on your site?

Plus I do see one javascript error originating from Contact Form itself.

Thanks!

Hi there,

The isue is solved. Except a new little issue : on the sub-menu (custom content) of my menu “nous contacter”, when i clicked on the select element, the slide disappear. I understand the hover-out effect, but it’s a bad thing with select element. Isn’t it?

thanks

Hello There,

I have checked your site and I do not experienced any issue. I was able to click the dropdown and select a choice in it.

You maybe having a caching issue. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

I have always the issue… not important, I will made changes in this form.
thanks

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.