Superfly Menu Activation Fails

I keep trying to install Superfly Menu on my Pro installation, which says it works, but when I try to Activate it on the Pro - Validation page, it errors. The error field is blank though. Then, when I try to activate manually on the plugin page, it says it works. When I look at the plugin page from there, it shows 2 Superfly plugins installed. That said, the plugin doesn’t work from there. No menu shows up, even when I make sure the Activate! page has my info…

My WordPress and Pro, including all plugins are completely updated.

I’ve tried deleting the plugin(s) and logging in to the file system, and the folders are verified as gone. Restarting the process does the same thing. I’m at a loss here. Help!

Hi @JourdanDixon,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue, SuperFly is known to use different folder names for every installation or update. Hence, creating multiple copies but should be valid and not causing any error. And you can only activate one SuperFly at a time even with multiple installations (safe to remove the others).

As for the error, please contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Then if it’s still the same, please set WP_DEBUG to true from your site’s wp-config.php file (you can use FTP or your hosting’s file manager to edit it). Once it’s true, please repeat the same process of what you did to trigger the error (blank), it should display the error this time and please provide the details of the error in the secure note.

Thanks!

That worked. Thank you.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

Hi Rad,
I received error during activation too. And the error pop-up is blank!
I defined memory limit but again got same error.

p.s: I am using latest version of X Pro and Wordpress

Hi @omid020,

Thanks for writing in!

Would you mind opening a new ticket and give your login details there in a secure note so that we can have a look.
Don’t post your details in this post.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.