Superfly isn't working

Hi. We’ve decided to start using the Superfly plugin for our website but when I tried to use it it wouldn’t save. I just click the save button but nothing happens.

Went looking to try and find the problem and in the X tab on the dashboard where all the extensions are it says it’s not been installed even though when you go on the plugin it says it is installed.

I tried to reinstall but the save problem is still happening and the extension still says it hasn’t been installed.

Please can you assist?

Thanks
Dan

Hi there,

That is a very strange issue that you have which needs more investigation. I suggest that you follow the general steps below first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Get back to us with the result of each test and if the problem persists kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.