Superfly & E&P Menu Activation

Hello. When I attempt to activate my superfly menu, it is requiring a purchase code. I thought I would not have to enter that. Was I mistaken?

After I posted this, I attempted to edit one of my E&P forms, and again I am being prompted to enter a purchase code:

As you can see, all of my extensions are unlocked. I am using a valid license.

Hello @HGPower,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you let me know the version number of Superfly that you have installed? It looks like you might have installed incompatible version of the same. Additionally kindly remove superfly then install it again from X > Validation > Extensions.

More information on the latest supported version of plugins can be found here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you. I uninstalled and reinstalled Superfly Menu. The results are the same. It’s still prompting for a purchase code when I click the activate button.

The version was and is 4.5.5. Is there another way to get the menu to be displayed other than clicking on the !Activate button?

The E&P problem seems to have resolved itself.

Hey @HGPower,

Please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could check what’s happening.

Thanks.

Hi there,

You don’t need a license to display your menu, that’s just purchase activation from the plugin author if you wish to get direct update and support from them.

The reason it’s not displaying is because it’s turned off, please go to your SuperFly’s Button setting section and turn it on :slight_smile:

Thanks!

That did it! Thanks!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.