Superfly demanding a license

This was addressed about three weeks back but it continues in my case.

https://cl.ly/16861f59aad0/Screen%20Recording%202019-07-31%20at%2012.13%20PM.mov

I’ve deleted, logged out restarted and reinstalled - both times through the Pro interface panel and its still failing.

Hello James,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that you do not need to register SuperFly Menu since this is a bundled plugin. We will be the ones who will be providing the updates of this plugin.

If you have errors in installing the plugin, your server maybe blocking the connection to our plugin server. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Just replied to your other note. Yeah, I hadn’t even reached the point of updating. I never made past the ‘enter license code’ step. After the error message shown above (the same thing happened the first time) the plugin had installed. It just doesn’t install with a bundled license. I sent a note to the developer through Envato.

Hello James,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please confirm the login details as the credentials are not working.

Thanks.

Sorry about that. I use a pw app that makes things easy and confusion free…

I’ve edited the secure note.

Hello James,

Thanks for updating the details. :slight_smile:

I checked the plugins page and can see Superfly plugin in active state there. After that I checked the Superfly settings page and on my end it seems to be working fine and is not asking for any licence. Please see screencast in secure note.

I suggest you to clear your browser cache and then see how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.