Successful WooCommerce shops with X/PRO

Successful working WooCommerce shops, anyone?

I’m looking for successful webshop solutions with WooCommerse & X/Pro theme?

I want to see some inspiration and possibilities, for our B2B solution.

@SharoFF here is one I did a while back: https://premiumgoldsitia.shop. It is still a work in progress but it is working and functional and selling products. Everything was built using Woocomerce and Pro Theme (integrity stack) using the pro builder on pages and posts. I had to custom some CSS but very little. Hope this helps.

@loend43 Thanks for sharing, how did you edit the category archive pages and remove the side bar? Was this the little bit of custom css you had to do?

Hi @nschoonover For the category archives, nothing was needed except to set the default page settings to fullwidth no side bar in theme settings.

The only CSS used was on the post pages and a slight change to the scroll to top anchor. To make the custom post pages with integrety i used the following.

.single-post .site > .x-container.max.width {
width: 100%;
max-width: 100%;
margin-top: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
background: #000000;
}
.entry-featured {
display: none;
}
.entry-title {
display: none;
}
.entry-wrap {
padding: 0px;
background-color: #ffffff;
border-radius: 0px;
box-shadow: none;
}

This will allow you to edit the posts as if they were a normal pages in the pro builder.

I just got another build assigned to me that will be a Woocommerce shop site with more products. And it is going even better than the one I shared. When that one comes up I will share that one too.

Hope this helps,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.