Subtitles in Menu

hello there
hope you are well.
I was wondering if it’s possible do add submenues to linkable menues like in this post

could you please let me know if this is possible and how to do it?

thank you so much
have a great day
isabella

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It looks like standard menu with sub-menus, and a 3rd level menus. Please check this https://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/204-how-to-create-multilevel-hierarchical-menus-in-wordpress

Maybe I’m wrong, would you mind providing more details of what you’re trying to achieve?

Thanks!

Hello there
I am sorry I did’t explain my self correctly.

I meant the menu in a post, like an índex with clickable chapter on top of the page so that reader can go directly to what they want to read
like this one for example which has only main chapters but what if I wanted to write more other sub-chapters (or paragraph) within some main ones?
The example is in spanish but I am sure you get what I mean

you can see the sub-chapters under the main one…

Now I am using the feature list and it is working but I can’t see where I could add the paragraph
thanks a lot for your help

Hello There,

I can see that you are using the list code:

If you want to insert a paragraph in between the lists, please have it something like this:

<ul>
  <li><a href="#">List Item 1</a></li>
  <li>
    <a href="#">List Item 2</a>
    <p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer scelerisque eros eu pulvinar dictum. Nunc egestas massa at elit bibendum, cursus fringilla nunc faucibus.</p>
  </li>
  <li><a href="#">List Item 3</a></li>
</ul>

Please let us know how it goes.

The example I gave you it’s not my web site. I just sent it to show you an example of what I want to do on my website.
my web site is this one www.boundlessroads.com/baja-california-sur

could you please help?
thanks
regards

Hello There,

You want to use a nested feature list so that you will have a multi level menus for your chapters? Regretfully there isn’t an option that you can nest the feature list item. I would highly suggest that use a custom list html code to be able to create a multi level menu structure just I have added in the example code in my previous reply. You can add the code in a raw content element.

With your current set up, you cannot add a menu description or sub titles for your links because by default, the feature list is design to have an icon, a text and link as shown in our demo here: https://theme.co/cornerstone/elements/#x-section-11

You might want to change your feature list set up, fill in the feature list titles and use the text as the sub menu or descriptions for your links. And if you would like to have the whole feature list to become a link, you might want to check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/code-snippet-add-a-link-to-feature-boxes/273

Hope this helps.

ok thanks a lot

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.