Submit not working on Mailchimp form

Hi,

I’m using X with the Email Forms plugin, which I have successfully used many times before. This time, it’s not working, in that when I click Submit, nothing happens.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Email Forms, disabling all plugins in case of a plugin conflict, updating X and all plugins, deleting and recreating my API key. You can see the form in the footer here: https://multiskill.uk.com

No idea what to try next! Thanks in advance.

Hey @sarammog,

This is a bug in the recent version. Please try this patched version of the Email Forms plugin and please let us know if it’s working so we will include the patch in the next release of the Email Forms extension.

Thanks.

Hi, I deleted the old plugin and installed the patched one but it’s exactly the same. Any ideas? Or an alternative solution?

Actually, it does work, in that it subscribes you to mailchimp correctly, BUT it looks to the user as if it hasn’t worked - there is no success message like there should be, and the cursor does that thing it does when input is not successful. So patch works partly but not entirely.

Hey @sarammog,

I personally tested the patched version and it works on my end.

Would you mind copying your live site with the patched version to a staging server so that we can investigate why it’s not working in your site?

Once the copy of your site is setup, please give us the staging site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password and also FTP access in a Secure Note.

[quote=“Themeco1, post:1, topic:288”]
###Secure Notes

It is very common to need to share sensitive information with our staff such as login or FTP information. In order to keep this private, be sure to use the Secure Note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

[/quote].

Thanks.

Hi,

Same issue for me. Patched version didn’t work. It keeps loading and doesn’t appear in the Mailchimp subscribers.

Hope to see a fix soon!

Thanks!

Hello Boy,

Thanks for updating this thread. The patch should have work in your end. There might be some other issues of conlficts in the site which have prevented the patch version to work. At this time, we kindly asked that you create a separate thread for your issue. Your own thread is the only place to share WP credentials when needed.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.