Sub Menu's Not Showing in X Theme

Hi Guys,

I’m working on a client site and the Sub Menus stopped showing all of a sudden!

URL: http://www.pcnoviurgentcare.com/

Please advise. I’ve checked the support forums and tried to use some of the CSS suggestions to no avail.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Jerry

Hello Jerry,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are running old version of X Theme 5.2.5. Please backup your site completely and update X and Cornerstone to latest version.

You can refer following tutorial to update X, Cornerstone and bundled plugins:

Thanks.

I don’t have access to the server to create a backup at this time. Can you check the submenu issue without updating?

It was working previously so I don’t see how that would affect the submenus.

Thanks,

Hi There,

Since you have updated your Cornerstone to v3.0.4 you need to update X theme as well in-order to compatible with X theme.

The other options would be downgrade your Cornerstone plugin. You can delete the current version of your Cornerstone plugin and then you can find the Cornerstone version that comes with your X theme v5.2.5 under your X theme folder (x/framework/plugins/cornerstone.zip). Use it to install your plugin manually.

Hope that helps.

If i upgrade X Theme is there any danger of losing CSS changes made to the template?

Also, it isn’t allowing update from within Dashboard - any idea why?

Hi @jerryrider,

If you will upgrade your X theme, nothing will lose except if you have edited your core files.

To retain changes in your core file you should use childe theme,

In regards to the auto update, automatic update notification will be shown in your Automatic Updates Board however it will not run yet until you will allow it to be updated or you will run update.

To update your X, Go to your update dashboard, then find the theme then update it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

update dashboard in Wordpress dashboard or in Envato market?

That would be on your Wordpress dashboard @jerryrider. Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.