Sub Menu Trigger option missing

I’m having a problem with the mobile menu not being clickable when it has a sub menu.
I found several posts showing the Sub Menu Trigger but that seems to be missing from my PRO v2.5.5.
Did it move?

Hello Jared,

Thanks for writing in!

Looks like Advanced Mode is not active. Please walk-through following steps:

• Navigate Pro > Settings.

• Under Permissions > User Preference > Advanced Mode select Always On.

• Reload the Page in Header builder and you should see Sub Menu Trigger option now.

To learn more about Permission manager, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

I turned on the Advanced Mode in settings but no change. I flushed all the caches but still no Trigger Options.

Hey Jared,

Would you mind mentioning what element are you using for the mobile menu? If you are using the Navigation Collapsed element you should get the Sub Menu Trigger option.

Hope this helps.

I was using Navigation Dropdown but after I switched to Nav Collapsed the sub menu trigger became available.
Shouldn’t sub menu trigger be available on both?

Hi Jared,

Nope, the dropdown element works the same as inline menu element which are meant for desktop. And theya re triggered by hover. The only difference is that the dropdown element has no top-level or parent menus.

Sub-menu trigger option is only applicable for touch driven devices.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.