Styling Text and padding in content modal

Hi and TIA - I am trying to get padding more evenly spaced within a content modal,

I am attaching how it looks before I add a header and after. I’d like the spacing / padding to look even like in the example without a header

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! It looks like the top margin of your heading, try adding the following inline CSS to your heading:

margin: 0; padding: 0;

To learn how to give inline CSS, please follow https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_howto.asp

Hope this helps!

Thank you I will try that- My next question is how can I center the modal button itself? It appears always on the lower left

I added the code you suggested to the content modal css- it did not change any thing.

This is what I have in the content Modal Now:

<div style="padding:25px; line-height: 1.5; text-align: center;"><h2>Tailoring</h2> <div>We can do what no one else can and create a finely tailored garment in the finest leathers, just for you. This is a premium service delivering premium results.</div>

Thanks for help

Hi,

You can add text-align:center; to the parent container of your modal element or you can try adding margin:0 auto;float:left; in your modal inline css

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Thank you that centered the modal but - I still have the padding issue on the content inside the modal

None of the code you provided worked and changing the padding did nothing either to reduce the white space above the heading within the content modal pop-up.

Hi There,

Headings have a default large top margins in it. Please add a CLASS mtn to your headings.

e.g.

<h2 class="mtn">Tailoring</h2> 

See the bottom of this article to know more about Spacing Helpers classes.

Cheers!

Thank You that fixed it!

Uh - one thing fixed then another issue- 4 of 6 of my content modals don’t work when Live. Can’t figure out what is wrong- here is the url https://carladawnbehrlenyc.com/custom-made-landing-page/ . first 2 work as they are supposed to - the last 4 don’t - Thanks!

Hi There,

Please check your second modal Content. Make sure there is no unclose <div> tag in there or any unclose HTML tag.

If you see that your content are just fine, but the issue still persists. Please create a new thread regarding this new issue and provide us login credentials in a secure note on that new thread, so we can take a closer look and avoid confusion (mixed issues).

Cheers!

OK, thanks will do

Great!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.