Styling not working on Buttons

Hi,

I’m having a problem styling buttons. No changes apply to the front end where the style of every button stays the same (black background / black text / white background on hover/ border radius: 0).

This happened all of a sudden and across all pages of the website.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thibault

Hi there,

You have several licenses on your site so I’m not sure which site is in question.

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

It’s a the following test site: http://18.130.217.199/ (logins in secure note)

The only plugins I have installed are Essential Grid, Rev Slider and Tablepress. Tried deactivating them all but hasn’t resolved the issue.

See on ‘Contact’ page.

Thanks,

Thibault

Hello @thnicholl,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Well it took me quite some time to figure out the issue that was causing this weird problem. Problem is not with button, I created test page and added few elements. I tried to change the background color and same issue was showing up. Later on I found that the problem lies in the header builder CSS code editor. Over there you have added HTML code in CSS editor and that’s causing the issue with background color. You need to remove that from CSS editor.

Thanks.

Oh my god thank you! I had no idea that was there! Must have pasted it by mistake.

All working fine now.

Thanks again!

Thibault

You’re most welcome, Thibault. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.