Styling not shown in Cornerstone

I am using the Agency demo. I edited the Home page in Cornerstone and changed the text in the section titled ‘We are Silvertooth’. I also styled the text differently in Row 1 of that section in Cornerstone.

Why isn’t all the text and styling associated with this section shown in Cornerstone now?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please do the editing in Cornerstone alone. I have check your page right now and it seems that you used Gutenberg to edit the page.

At the moment, Cornerstone is a separate editor from Gutenberg. There aren’t any support for Gutenberg as of this moment. You can check it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/gutenberg-faq/40776

To resolve your issue, you must edit the page back in Cornerstone. When you insert a custom html, please do make sure that it is valid and correct so that no errors or conflict will display or results.

Hope this helps.

Do you mean that I need to enter the information in Cornerstone again? For example, there is a sentence in this section that starts with ‘Every church’. The sentence shows when I view the site, but I don’t see it in Cornerstone. Do I need to re-enter it in Cornerstone? If so, will I only see it once when I view the site?

Hi there,

There is a known bug for the Classic Custom Headline element where the text does not show in the preview if there are self-closing html tags like <hr> and <br>.

Please edit the page in Cornerstone and switch to Skeleton Mode then edit the Classic Custom Headline element and remove the self closing tags <hr> and <br>.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.