Stuck on Cornerstone - will not load elements

This appears to be an issue from within Cornerstone dealing with a Javascript error which never finishes running (which then never removes the loader and replaces it with the page’s content).

The exact error I’m seeing is:
Uncaught Error: Could not find module ember-resolverimported from "tco-app/resolver" andVM1350 cs-vendor.js:35 Uncaught Error: only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed`. Both or either of these could be the culprit, but we don’t know how to fix it.

Our X theme is the most up to date at 6.3.5

Hello @NewBoco,

Thanks for posting in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and investigate the issue? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @NewBoCo,

Would you happen to be using the Give Donations plugin? It sounds like an error I’ve seen with that plugin active. The next version of Cornerstone we’re about to release addresses that conflict so you might be good to go after updating.

Hey @alexander,

We are using the Give - Donation Plugin by WordImpress (version 2.2.5). When will the next version of Cornerstone be released? Does this mean it’s not a caching issue?

Thanks!
NewBoCo

Hey @alexander,

I just deactivated the Give - Donation Plugin by WordImpress (version 2.2.5) and I am able to use Cornerstone again.

Thanks for confirming! The next version including that fix is now available. If you update you should be able to reactivate the donation plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.