Strange WooCommerce Button Behavior

Greetings,

I am having an issue where the WooCommerce buttons are showing a duplicate of the button text about two inches below it. When I hover over the button, the duplicate text moves up towards the button text and disappears.

I contacted Wordpress about this and they said to contact theme support. We checked to see if the same behavior existed if we turned off all plugins, but WooCommerce, and the issue disappeared.

Hi Zachary,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your referenced page using Chrome, Firefox and Safari, but I could not experience such issue.

Could you please try clearing all caches and test this issue further on your end. Please refer to the following resource if required (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further. Also please don’t forget to add a screenshot of your issue as well.

Thanks!

It looks like WP Super Cache Plugin is saying it’s not supported by the latest WP update. So it looks like I have to wait to clear the cache unless you know of another one that is compatible with the X-Theme and is currently supported…

Hello Zachary,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to take a look at following article for list of popular cache plugins:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.