Stop line from going into button

Hi, Is there a way I can stop a line from going past a certain element?

On this site:

CloudApp

When you resize the page, the line doesn’t go into the button on the right.

But when I build it, the line goes into the button. How would I set this up so it doesn’t happen?

Hello @looktothesouth,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to give you the exact CSS?

Thanks.

Hi Prasant, the website address is at experimarketing.com

Also, how would I make an image stretch across the page like on the top of the page and then have text over it?

I was able to get an image in the background, but I wasn’t able to get it to display at full size. It would just show a slice of the picture.

This is my site which I am trying to rebuild in pro theme, because I want to start using pro theme in all my sites.

Hello There,

We have checked the given url and it seems that it is not using the Pro theme. Please set up Pro theme first before we can help you in rebuilding the pages using Pro editor. At the moment, we cannot give any help because we do not have any knowledge with the theme that you are using. If you want it to replicate in Pro editor, you must section a section, row with a two columns. The row will have a border at the bottom and you may insert a text or headline for the left column and adding the button on the right column.

To have a background image as fullwidth, you must make sure that you are using Blank - No Container page templates. To know more about the different page templates in Pro theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.