Stop flex box wraping

I have setup a 3 column flex row with three icons and text as in the picture. However The content keeps wraping on top of each other even though I have wrap unselected. Is there any way I can make them stay in a horizontal line?

Hi @waynepatt58,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This usually happens when you update the Cornerstone and not the X theme. Make sure both X and Cornerstone are updated to their latest versions. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

This could also be the cache issue, After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you still have issue then please check when you first add a new Row element, you will be presented with a “Choose a Layout” option in the preview area. This choice is used to determine the initial number of column elements. If you later change the Column Layout while inspecting a row, you are determining the sizes of columns but not creating new ones. You will need to do this above in the Columns sortable by clicking “Add Column”.

If the problem remains then kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.