Still seeing latin in mobile view

I am still seeing latin in certain areas on mobile view. I did not delete the demo elements but edited them. Can you please guide me on how to get rid of the latin in the mobile view and keep those elements. URL http://www.dovmarcus.com. problem toward the bottom of the page.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, that is the demo content for mobile. The Timeline sections has a Hide During Breakpoints option on them. The fourth one is the Timeline: Small which is specific to only show on mobile view, because of its Hide During Breakpoints option for extra large, large, and medium were enabled. While the first three section has the opposite settings, those were set up to show only on desktop view and hidden on mobile. The sections that you’re editing all this time is only for the desktop view.

Please watch this clip to have a better idea how Hide During Breakpoints works. If you need a detail explanation please read this post.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.