Still not working Google Analytics

Google analytics doesn’t work … on my website www.animalsprod.com

1 Like

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and see that there is a google tag manager code which seems to be wrong:

I suggest that you update the theme to version 5.2.3 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.4. Then go to X > Overview and install the Google Analytics plugin:

If you have that plugin already you will need to update it to make sure it is in the latest version which supports the latest code change of the Google Analytics.

Thank you.

I have already updated all the plugin… There is a problem with your theme. Please fix it ! Thanks

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Your Google Analytics Tracking Code

All the best!

Hi, I am having the exact same problem… google is not collecting any data. I’m using Pro Theme and X – Google Analytics.

• I have theme and plugins up to date.
  • I have cleared my cache.
  • I have tested for plugin conflicts.

Here’s what’s happening:
When I enter my google analytics code, I paste it in the box.

Then, When I press “Update”, the page refreshes, I get a confirmation, however the code is altered and the script is broken.

1 Like

Same issue here. Also have run the troubleshooting- no luck. Pro theme plus all updates.

Same issue here too. all plugin is updated.

I am having the same issue - all plugins are updated.

I checked my website and we dont even have that async…googletagmanager

Ive got the following error, just to sure if they are related:
[07-Nov-2017 11:39:27 UTC] PHP Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/cruxdevc/www.tkado.com.au/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/helpers.php on line 137

thanks

What should we do?

I need to track our website traffic ASAP

Hi all,

Please try this version here: https://we.tl/Xh6FgDiwoU and let us know if that fixes the issue. If it does, we’ll get that pushed out asap.

Thanks!

This fix did not work for me. The plugin was renamed “Google Analytics” version 2.0.4. I completely deleted the old plugin. This new plugin still is doing the same thing. It’s not saving the url of the script and this makes the code broken.

Same issue on my site

I may have a fix. At least it worked for me: Make sure that the GA plugin is activated in the plugin panel!

@sahahn

Thanks for letting us know.

If anyone else is still facing the issue after updating according to the recommendations of Jack and @sahahn, Please open a new thread explaining your situation, if possible refer to this thread and provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

What is a secure note ?

Worked for me too, delete then reinstall, activate & configure

Thanks all!

@Clarita:
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

@animalsprod:
Please review this thread to know the support forum and how to get support:

Best Regards.

Hi @animalsprod.

Kindly also update X and Cornerstone to the latest version.

In case the issue persists, please post a new thread with the issue that you have because there are lots of user on this thread and might cause confusion.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.