Still can't validate!

I’ve done everything you said in my prev. topic (added filter to functions.php of the child theme, changed php configuration) and nothing changed…still the same thing, but now error without any description, just with button “go back”. I can’t work on a project because of this. Please help me verify the theme. Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure to install the latest X theme and Cornerstone plugin and then try validating your site. You can download the latest version from your Envato account.

You can check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress credentials along with your purchase code in a secure note yo check your issue.

Thanks!

I already done everything I can, but nothing happened. Where should I send you credentials?

Hi There,

Please use the secure note option below your posts, to submit those information.

Thanks!

Done. Check it please.

Hi There,

I’m getting the following error when tried to login to your backend.
ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Also I see the following PHP warning (see secure note).

Could you please confirm with the correct information, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Hello There,

It seems that there is a fatal error occuring when you validate the theme. Usually this fatal error is caused by PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you.

And if nothing is working, please provide us ftp details so that we can login to your ftp and invest this issue further. Hopefully we can resolved this issue as soon as possible.

Regards.

I added that lines, exactly as you said…but still no result.
I don’t know, what should I do.

Hey There,

Please provide us ftp details so that we can check for other causes of the fatal error that is occuring when you validate the theme. It would also helpful if we can check the error logs to figure out what causes the fatal error.

Kindly let us know.

Done. Please check the secure note.

Is there some changes?

Hi there,

I have tried to login through FTP to check this further but I am getting this error (see secure note). If you have any IP restriction for the FTP access, kindly temporarily disable it.

Also, there are several outdated plugins that are active on the site that could also be causing the validation issue so if you can, please try to disable all plugin then try to validate the site.

Thank you.

Sorry again…I just disabled it. Try now.

Hi There,

Thank you for your patience. I have resolved your issues and validated your site.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Can you tell me, what was the problem there?

Hi There,

Some of your Cornerstone plugin files were corrupted. I have re-installed the plugin and then I was able to validate your site.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.