Sticky Headers Issue

Hello,

Do you have a firm timeline for when we should expect the jumping issue with two sticker headers to be resolved?

I have clients who require fairly complex menus and need to be able to use two separate sticky bars. I’d rather keep things native and not go with Ubermenu but, unfortunately, am on a deadline.

I’ve seen a number of threads related to this and am hoping it’s been given a recent bump in priority.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA regarding this particular case. We will have a major release in a week or two which we will give the Changelog in details and you will be able to check to see if that specific bug is fixed or not:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Meanwhile, there are some temporary solutions that I wonder if you tried before or not. Such as:

The temporary workaround may or may not work, I just tried to inform that there is one which you can try.

Thank you.

Thanks for the heads-up, Christopher.

As another potential alternative, do you know if it’s possible to use Ubermenu for desktop/laptops and then pro’s header builder for the mobile menus?

Yes, that is possible. You can only show the Text element containing the UberMenu shortcode in desktops and then only show the Navigation Collapsed elemet on mobile. It is made possible by the Hide During Breakpoints feature available on all new or V2 elements.

Thanks.

Great. Thanks very much, Christian.

@christopher.amirian thanks, again for the suggested fix regarding sticky menus. A little more testing is needed, but so far what you’ve suggested looks to work.

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.