Sticky header

Hi,

although I have selected “a static navbar” in my preferences (http://prntscr.com/ijjcj4), my navbar remains to be fixed at the top of my website on scrolling down. What causes this and how can we resolve this issue?

My website: www.thoekskekeerbergen.be.

Kind regards,
Pablo

Hey Pablo,

I checked your site and your header is not sticky. Please clear your browser’s cache or check in incognito mode.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I have emptied cache memory, however on my browser still the same sticky header in Chrome. Strange thing: in Safari the header is ok (static), but in FireFox again sticky header. Any idea how this is possible?

Kind regards,
Pablo

Hi Pablo,

It’[s sticky on my end as well.

Please try to change your Navbar Layout in Theme Options > Header

If that doesn’t help, kindly provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi Paul,

the Navbar is already set to static. How do I provide my credentials in Secure Note?

Kind regards,

Pablo

Hey Pablo,

Please edit one of your reply and find the secure note or the key icon. For more information on how to get support, please check this out:

Let us know how it goes.

Hi RueNel,

I have provided you the login credential. You can have a look at the issue now.

Kind regards,
Pieter.

Hi Pieter,

Thank you for providing your login credentials.

I can’t seem to find what is causing the issue. Can you try contacting your host and see if there is any caching enabled in your server.

For the mean time, you can try adding this in Theme Options > CSS

/* This will override Navbar Position set in Theme Options */
.x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top {
    position:relative;
}

Thanks

Hi Paul,

this code does it, so problem solved. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Pablo

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.