Sticky Header not Assigning to BBpress Forum

Hi,

Can someone please let me know an ETA (a couple of weeks?)?

Re: very first post 10 days ago…“Sticky Header - Mobile not working / Type cut off / Lost bbpress button”… question #4:

4 - Staying in the forum page, you’ll notice the Sticky Header is not assigning to this page. Can you please tell me how to fix this? I’ve globally assigned it to all pages and posts, but it doesn’t work for this page only.

http://starwarscards.collects-it.com/forums/

RueNel’s response was:

4.) Somehow this is a bug of the custom header. At the moment, it can only be assign to pages, posts and products. It will not display in category or archive pages this would include the Forum page. Our developers is already made aware of this issue. It will be fixed and updated soon.

End of January is our launch, and I’m concerned that this issue has gotten lost in the mix.

Copy of Main Header” (can I edit this title?) is the Header I’m using for all pages except for the Home/Main Page.

Thanks so much :slight_smile:
Tina

Hey Tina,

Regretfully, there is currently no way to assign to bbPress post type. For now, you’ll need to create another header and assign it globally.

So with that, you have a global header and page and post header.

Our development team is currently focusing on finishing the Template Manager. After that, they will be focusing on fixing the reported bugs.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for your response, Christian.

Template Manager sounds pretty handy; however, it’s unfortunate that a project comes before fixing bugs for current clients.

Have a great day,

Tina

Thanks you for understanding and have a nice day!

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.