Sticky Bar Blank Space on Mobile

http://theaxeacademy.com/

The header on mobile leaves a blank space above it rather than sticking to the top of the screen. Am I missing something in the settings?

Hi There,

This is a known issue on the header builder and our developers are looking into it.

You cannot have two sticky headers for now.

So your mobile bar, you will need to have non-sticky.

As I said our developers are working on fixing it.

Thank you

Any movement on this one yet Joao?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread. Please make sure that you are up to date. Our latest version is Pro 1.2.7. To better assist you, please create a separate thread along with your site url so that w can we can check it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Why do I not get emails telling me an update to my support questions has been posted. I am set to watching but I never get update notifications. What am doing wrong.

The issue hasn’t changed, I was just asking if you guys had sorted this particular issue?

Hey @elanmedia,

Sorry for the confusion. This is still under development. Please stay tuned for updates.

Regarding the post update notification, it might have been a glitch. If you encounter this again. Please open a separate thread and we’ll post this to our issue tracker. Also post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

Can I ask if this has been fixed?
I have been checking all of the forum posts and it doesnt seem to have been.

Hey Jayd,

This is still not fixed but after the Template Manager’s launch, the next thing our development team will be focusing is to iron out bugs. Please see our status report and please stay tuned updates.

Thanks.