Static block

is there such a thing as a static block and how do I achieve it

Hi @wicara,

I am not sure what you mean by Static Block. I will speculate:

1- If you are talking about Global Block please read this article.

2- If you want to add an HTML code in a age while using the builder you can use the Raw Content Element.

3- If you are talking about a piece of information that you want to add to footer or sidebar please read this article.

If you still have problems you will need to be more descriptive.

Thank you.

Hello, I have added a secondary menu as a widget and I would like the secondary menu to be static

Hi @wicara,

May I know the URL where you set this up? Just need to find the class and widget ID to make. I also assume you’re referring to fixed/floating menu, right?

Thanks!

http://gourleymusic.com.au/piano-tuning/

ok the client wants to have all the piano services on one page with the secondary menu static I have managed to make the menu static butI think I will have to play around with the z index and the background colour.

its in development mode so you will need a PW ill send that to you

Hey @wicara,

I saw that the menu you referred to was not static so it got me confused as to what you want. I realized that you need to scroll down to see that the menu is fixed. We kindly ask that you provide exact details and screenshots of how to replicate the problem next time.

For your issue, try adding z-index of 10.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.