Standart slider, full width

Hello again, hope all is well…

I wrote about this a few days back but I’m afraid the ticket was closed… I took too long to respond. (My bad)

I’m still very lost with the new update haha… I need to make a standard slider full width and I cannot figure out how to make that row take all the space available in that block. On the previous post I was told to look for certain settings that I just cannot find… they don’t seem to be available.

Also about RevSlider, I can’t seem to find the free options bundled with the theme.

Thanks so much for your help! Going crazy here!

Hi @Jacko,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to Theme Options > Header and set your Navbar Top Height to 145. That should resolve the slider element issue, then to remove the white space above and below the slider, please inspect your section and set the top and bottom padding to 0.

Sorry, I am not entirely sure what do you mean free options bundled, you mean the bundled extensions? Its under X or PRO > Validations > Extensions

Addons - Extensions

Cheers!

Thank you very much for your help Friech!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.