Staging Site wont convert to pro

I was able to successfully convert my production website to pro but my staging wont convert.

I tried to upload pro files and put the license there but it broke my staging site, please advise

Hi there,

Would you mind mentioning if you are getting any error when you are trying to have Pro activated on your staging site?

If you are getting a fatal error, please check and have Cornerstone disabled or deleted from the plugins page then enable Pro.

Thank you.

I tried it did not work - this is what im seeing when I try to activsate pro

[cs_content][cs_element_section _id=”1″ ][cs_element_row _id=”2″ ][cs_element_column _id=”3″ ][cs_element_text _id=”4″ ][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id=”10″ ][cs_element_row _id=”11″ ][cs_element_column _id=”12″ ][cs_element_text _id=”13″ ][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id=”19″ ][cs_element_row _id=”20″ ][cs_element_column _id=”21″ ][cs_element_text _id=”22″ ][cs_element_line _id=”23″ ][cs_element_gap _id=”24″ ][x_feature_list][x_feature_box title=”1. PRAY” title_color=”#af000d” text_color=”” graphic=”icon” graphic_size=”60px” graphic_shape=”circle” graphic_color=”#ffffff” graphic_bg_color=”rgb(167, 21, 9)” align_h=”right” align_v=”top” side_graphic_spacing=”20px” max_width=”none” child=”true” connector_width=”1px” connector_style=”dashed” connector_color=”#272727″ link_text=”Click Here” href=”http://deliverance.lionheartchurch.org/d101/” href_title=”” href_target=”blank” link_color=”” graphic_icon=”commenting”]Pray the prayer from your heart.[/x_feature_box][x_feature_box title=”2. DEFINE” title_color=”#af000d” text_color=”” graphic=”icon” graphic_size=”60px” graphic_shape=”circle” graphic_color=”#ffffff” graphic_bg_color=”rgb(167, 21, 9)” align_h=”right” align_v=”top” side_graphic_spacing=”20px” max_width=”none” child=”true” connector_width=”1px” connector_style=”dashed” connector_color=”#272727″ link_text=”Click Here” href=”http://deliverance.lionheartchurch.org/deliverance-201/” href_title=”” href_target=”blank” link_color=”” graphic_icon=”book”]Read to understand.[/x_feature_box][x_feature_box title=”3. WATCH” title_color=”#af000d” text_color=”” graphic=”icon” graphic_size=”60px” graphic_shape=”circle” graphic_color=”#ffffff” graphic_bg_color=”rgb(167, 21, 9)” align_h=”right” align_v=”top” side_graphic_spacing=”20px” max_width=”none” child=”true” connector_width=”1px” connector_style=”dashed” connector_color=”#272727″ link_text=”Click Here” href=”http://deliverance.lionheartchurch.org/d301/” href_title=”” href_target=”blank” link_color=”” graphic_icon=”headphones”]Listen and/or watch all of the videos.[/x_feature_box][x_feature_box title=”4. APPLICATION” title_color=”#af000d” text_color=”” graphic=”icon” graphic_size=”60px” graphic_shape=”circle” graphic_color=”#ffffff” graphic_bg_color=”rgb(167, 21, 9)” align_h=”right” align_v=”top” side_graphic_spacing=”20px” max_width=”none” child=”true” connector_width=”1px” connector_style=”dashed” connector_color=”#272727″ graphic_icon=”calendar-check-o”]Prayerfully complete the Deliverance Application thoroughly.[/x_feature_box][x_feature_box title=”5. APPOINTMENT” title_color=”#af000d” text_color=”” graphic=”icon” graphic_size=”60px” graphic_shape=”circle” graphic_color=”#ffffff” graphic_bg_color=”rgb(167, 21, 9)” align_h=”right” align_v=”top” side_graphic_spacing=”20px” max_width=”none” child=”true” connector_width=”1px” connector_style=”dashed” connector_color=”#272727″ graphic_icon=”calendar-check-o”]Set up an appointment for your Inner Healing session[/x_feature_box][/x_feature_list][/cs_element_column][cs_element_column _id=”31″ ][cs_element_text _id=”32″ ][cs_element_gap _id=”33″ ]

Hi there,

I tried to login using the details you have provided but I am getting this error:

ERROR: The password you entered for the username oturnbough is incorrect.

Kindly double check it.

I’m sorry here is the correct info that you you

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, see screenshot below, are you referring to that? If so that is not an error, that is the all new WordPress editor, the Gutenberg.

Gutenberg FAQ

To edit your page in Cornerstone/Content Builder, please navigate to Pro > Content and find the page that you want to edit.

I did go ahead and activate the Pro for you.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.