Stack Presets for elements

Hi there.
I’ve been working with X Theme for a bit now and I have to say that it’s incredible to work with!
I ran in to a little issue recently, I was trying to style the accordion element to my liking and discussed this later with a colleague. According to her you should be able to apply the styling of the other stacks to the element with the help of a preset. Unfortunately I can’t seem to figure out how this is accomplished.

My preset list is empty, so it made me wonder whether this is actually a feature or not?

Thank you

Hi @SteveEyedia,

Thanks for writing in.

Complete detail regarding presets and template can be viewed here:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply and apologies for responding this late.
I’ve read into the template manager and installed the Starter content (twice on accident).
However, this did not activate or add presets from other stacks.

We were trying to change the appearance of the accordion element. I’m sure we can work around it with CSS but the little icon is a different story I think. For example we would like to have the “+” instead of the chevron.

I hope I’m not asking to much and I’ll include the login details in a secure note so you could take a look. Everything is up to date and cache has been cleared.

----------EDIT
We just solved this issue ourself mostly. Thanks to this post we found out about the ability to modify everything custom without the use of presets. The confusion was probably due to the fact that we were used to old methods and that these modifying options are a little hidden.
I wish we came across that post earlier on but it’s solved now, thanks for your support.

Hi @SteveEyedia

I’m glad you found that other post helpful that, thanks for updating the thread.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.