Spinning Icon, Page not loading

Hey there, I’ve recently updated my pro site, everything is update, but I can’t edit page content. Site is https://williamgarvey.co.uk, everything is up-to-date pro v 3.04,wp 5.2.4

I’ve done the usual things such as disabling all the plugins etc. I’ve read similar posts with similar problems, both with pro and x

Hello Simon,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and looks like you are using cache plugin and have also enabled minification. Please clear cache and disable minification then test the website again.

Along with that please try out following solution and let us know the outcome:

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Taken all the steps you suggested, but still the problem persists

Hey @simonwr1976,

I edited couple pages in content builder and they are loading fine on my end.

Are you having the issue on specific page? This could be browser or OS specific issue, I tested in Chrome using Windows 10. Try editing your page in Chrome and see if it works.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.