Spacing issues

Hello,

I have two different spacing issues I am trying to work through that I could use some help with.

1. I have added a left border to one of my columns. Instead of having it start at the top of the column, how can I adjust the top starting point. Padding moves the entire column down and I don’t see a margins setting for the borders. I want the vertical rule to start with the text blocks instead of the headline blocks.

2. I have added some code found on the forums to remove the titles and borders on my portfolio images. Now there is extra space between the images that I would like to reduce. What do I need to add to my CSS to make that happen?

Thanks in advance,
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your site, I see that you’re not fully updated. There are some recent bug fixes which you can read it from our changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). So I would suggest you to update to the latest version by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

After updating your site, you need to purge all cache (caching plugins, CDN, browser cache) before testing it again.

If you’re still having issues, you need to remove your custom CSS rules and re-test your issue again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I have updated all theme/cornerstone files and cleared my browser cache. I don’t have any caching plugins turned on. I have removed any extra CSS that was not needed. I still have the exact same questions as first posed earlier today. How do I change the vertical spacing between images on the Gallery and how do I adjust the starting point of the vertical border?

The new Action History undo/redo tool looks like a fantastic addition!

Hi There,

With regards to the portfolio, I see you added a custom CSS code that hides the title, but not the wrapper (which is that white space). Lets hide the wrapper instead, please update the said custom css code to this:

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .entry-wrap.cf {
	display: none;
}

The border has no height property, its height will always base on its element. However, you can try doing few of the work around provided here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That is what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.