Something wrong with my section

Hi,

Can you please tell my why my sections screws up? At the last service (Foto) the buttons suddenly appears next to the text causing the section below to skrink and out of placement.

https://vektropol.dk

Hi Kobber,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, it seems to be a conflict with your custom CSS rules added to your site. Could you please try removing all of your custom CSS rules added to your site and re-test your issue again.

Please make sure to clear all caches before testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I’ve cleared the cache but issue is still there.

What custom CSS can you see, because I haven’t any custom CSS added?

Hi @Kobber,

It’s because of this content you have added within the text element.

<div class="e49-65 x-text x-text-headline">
<div class="x-text-content">
<div class="x-text-content-text">
<p class="x-text-content-text-primary"><strong>Fotos i de rigtige rammer med masser af kant.</strong></p>
<p class="x-text-content-text-primary">Jeg "skyder" portrætter, reportagefotos og stemningsbilleder i naturlige rammer, som understøtter billedets formål.</p>

If your intention is to use headline then I recommend adding a headline element instead of text element. OR, follow the same format of other text elements, example

<p><strong>Trænger du til en grafisk opgradering, så du kan være bekendt at dele dit visitkort og dine brochurer ud? </strong></p>
<p><span>Jeg tilbyder design af logos, af brochurer, flyers, skilte og meget mere. Jeg tilbyder at levere helt færdige produkter, eller at levere filer som klar-til-print.</span></p>

Hope this helps.

Ahhh… thanks a lot. I checked (almost) anywhere for wrong CSS, and it was right in front of me. Typical!

Thanks for good support!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.