Some PHP errors

Hello guys, i spotted some PHP errors, please tell me how to handle them. Please see attached pic

Hi George,

Thank you for writing in, I see that the PHP Notice is coming from the Google Analytics plugins. Is there any issue with your Google Analytics plugins?

Please confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme, Cornerstone, and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here, Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Are those PHP notices showing on the frontend/dashboard of your site? If not, you can ignore those. If yes, please open/edit your wp-config.php file and look for this line: define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); and update it to this: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

Cheers!

I have the latest versions of x and cornerstone and Google Analytics plugin at 3.0.0.
WP_debug is set to false but the guy that handles our website recommended that we solve this errors, so they are not displayed.

Hi George,

Could you please check the PHP version running on your server? Most probably it would be below PHP v5.6. We recommend PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.

You can get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to update it for you OR some hosts allows to switch PHP versions through their control panel as well.

Let us know if that helps.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.