Some pages not mobile responsive

Hey,

I have a few pages on my site that are showing the full site on mobile. This is new since moving from X to Pro last week, although it was fine at first. It shows mobile versions in the Pro editor but not on my mobile device. Help!

Hi Julianne,

Thank you for writing in, how is this site is set up? I see it is being inside an <iframe>? Try making your iframe Responsive. Or do a proper redirection.

Thanks,

Hi Friech,

Thanks for your response. I didn’t set this up to be inside an iframe originally, I built it with cornerstone. This change happened just over the past few days where before it was working perfectly. How do I take it out of an iframe without rebuilding the whole page? Since I migrated over to Pro last week a bunch of weird issues like this have happened. Is there something that was added to the code somewhere that caused this?

Thanks again.

Hi Julianne,

Themes do not do things like this, it seems it is trying to make the page veterans advisory commission landing page as the homepage. Do this instead, please navigate to Settings > Reading under Homepage dropdown, choose the said page.

Settings Reading Screen

Thanks,

The site pages I’m having trouble with reside within the structure of another website, so if I changed the homepage, then the incorrect page would be showing on the main website. So I can’t do that. Also I don’t believe that is going to fix the issue of why these are suddenly inside an iframe to begin with. If theme changes/upgrades don’t affect these things, but that was the only change made, I don’t know how else to determine what went wrong. Everything was fine with these pages before I changed over to Pro.

These pages now exist in an iframe, I did not create them this way. I designed them all using Cornerstone. I need to resolve this issue. What is the solution to address taking them out of iframes? Do I have to recreate all of these pages in the new theme? Do you have any idea how they suddenly converted to being inside iframes?

Thanks for your help!

Hey Julianne,

The HTML of the domain with iframe is not responsive. Making it responsive would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support moreover that the site:

1. Is not registered with any of your licenses
  2. and you’re not using the builder within the site. You’re instead using an iframe which is not a supported setup.

If you want the domain with iframe to run the site within the iframe, you should migrate it. Here’s our migration guide: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1

We have no idea why your site’s inside an iframe but surely, it’s not caused by our products nor any theme. Your host might have a backup of your site and you will need to learn your site’s history as it might give you an idea as to why they suddenly turned into iframes. Just viewing the source code, it’s just an HTML with an iframe. Regretfully, we could not dive deep into this because this is not covered by our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Christian,

This entire site was built using cornerstone. I have not at any point created pages using html. The pages that I’m having an issue with are within the site that is licensed to use this theme. It is essentially just pages that we are singling out with a unique URL for marketing purposes, but it has always been part of that website and license, as you noted in the secure note. That’s not a redirect outside of the licensed sure, that’s part of the same site. I can’t migrate it over because it’s already there. I initially gave you the unique URL because it was just a more direct way to get there. My apologies if that confused the issue.

In regards to the iframe issue, that DID happen after I migrated the site from X to Pro. I know the entire history of this site because I have built and maintained it since inception. Instead of insisting that the theme isn’t causing the issue, and insisting that I built these pages like this (which I absolutely didn’t), how about trying to help me figure it out? The solutions that have been offered aren’t helpful because they can’t be implemented. The site is already licensed, the pages mysteriously turned from cornerstone to html iframes, and I need your help to get it back to working correctly. I’m not trying to blame the theme, I’m giving you information to help me fix it. This all happened after I changed over to Pro, so something broke somewhere and it seems to be related. You guys have always been of great assistance in the past and your help is always appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Julianne,

Thanks for updating the thread.

It’s first time I have came across the issue you are facing. When you convert from X to Pro other then licence update all that a user us doing is uploading Pro Theme files and then activating Pro Theme. Doing so will never convert page from HTML to Iframe as there is no such function that’s defined in Pro and X Theme to automatically convert page to iframe.

We try our level best to help our users. However, the iframe issue that’s there on the website really falls outside the scope of support we can offer as it’s not related or caused by any of Themeco product and bundled plugins that comes with our Products.

Having said that you can take a look at following resources for some help.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.