Some pages not loading fully Red Cornerstone icon in corner

Hi There

Something really weird. Everything was ok but today when I went to edit a page it would not fully load. The things that would not load were the coloured backgrounds to a section and all the text on that section.

There was a red cornerstone spinning icon in the bottom right of the screen. The pages look fine from a browser just from back office that you cannot see.

I just did a test page and created a section with a colour and used the Angle Out for the bottom and as soon as I did that the red icon came up and the angle out would not show. IE it remained on the default angle in.

If I select anything else like angle in or curve out or in then its fine and it does that command- the red turns to black and it all looks normal.

It may be that the angle out command is not right as when you select it it does not show on the edit page.

Could you please advise.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with your admin access in a secure note so that we can check your setup.

Thank you.

Hi Jade

OK so I have tried all that and the problem still remains.

The problem is ONLY on the pages where I have used the section seperator !

The remaining pages are fine.

Hi,

I have checked and the issue is not consistent. Sometimes it loads sometimes it doesn’t.

Please try increasing your memory limit and maximum execution time limit by changing the code that you added in your wp-config.php file with this

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
    set_time_limit(300);

Hope that helps

Hi Paul

OK I have changed everything and got the hosting upped limit wise and it is still the same.

It ONLY affects the Angle - everything else on the page is ok except this.

You can choose Curve in or out and even Angle In and everything works fine.

Choose Angle out and you get the Red Cornerstone icon and it does not show either the angle out or the color you choose.

Hey Eileen,

Sorry for the confusion. This was a known issue which is now fixed in the latest version. I also tested the latest version in my test site and Angle Out does not cause the issue anymore. If you’re going to update, it is recommended to follow the best practices in updating the theme and plugins.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.