Some Pages does not display the contents after site migration?

I migrated my site to a new domain , however some pages did not display the contents that was on my old domain, any ideas how to fix this please? i am using x-theme

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing in, please follow the Migrate Cornerstone Data from Site to Site guide that we provided here.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after migratio this will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I tired that and still same thing, only two pages are displaying the contents,is there any live support i can use >

Hello Michael,

Regretfully we do not offer any live support. We are proud to provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. For peer questions, please post in the Peer To Peer Forum (https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/peer-to-peer).

Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

May we know your site url so that we can check it?

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.