Some events don't show on calander?

I’m using M.E. Calendar and for whatever reason some events are showing and some aren’t - from what I can tell in the dashboard they are all the same, but not on the calendar itself:

I’ve attached a screen shot of the dashboard so you can see the events created and listed, but still nothing on the calendar.

I should also state there are no current or upcoming events - everything has just passed, but the issue is still there when you look back a week or two ago on the calendar.

Hello @ohiocannabis,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you are using the supported version of MEC plugin. As of today the supported version is 3.1.0. Next, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If all events are not showing up then try to deactivate and delete MEC from Plugins > Installed Plugins and install fresh version of MEC plugin from Pro > Validation > Extensions.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

So I just checked the plugins version & it is the Modern Events Calendar Lite 3.1.2 ?

There seems to be a Pro version available, but which one do we have access to with our Pro subscription?

I assume when I delete the plugin it will delete all of the past events?

I guess I don’t need them any more, but it’s still just nice having all of that manually input data still in the system.

Hmm seems I did have the wrong plugin installed after going to the Pro dashboard. I now have Modern Events Calendar plugin 3.1.0 installed and the Lite version uninstalled.

I’ll give it a go for a bit and see if it’s working properly and come back here if it’s not.

Thanks for the help!

Sure, please try it first and let us know. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.