[solved myself] A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading - yep, another

so yeah, after everything else broken with pro, this is now happening. i thought it was only for one footer that was set for one page, but apparently it is for EVERYTHING.

please advise.

login info is in a previous post. be wary that you have to update your hosts file to view the website.

got it fixed for cornerstone and pages/posts - it seems that having changed the name of the child theme, it messed up the way things worked. but it is still broken for the footer builder preview - core functionality of pro

got it fixed; it was only set to ‘checkout’ and if there are no items in the cart it won’t load checkou

Glad to hear you got this solved @quiphics, also just a quick note, but don’t forgot to check out our how to get support guide https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288 as i’ve noticed the posts are usually in the wrong destination for our support team.

Don’t worry though I’ve fixed up all the current post categories, just something to watch out for so we can respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks.