Soliloquy and res diary widget content issues

Hi,

im currently building a website and have got a res diary widget installed for the booking system.

lt is displaying fine on desktop but doesn’t seem to be working on tablet and mobile view.

im also having issues getting any gallery to work responsively they all seem to scale rather than covering the area.

www.allardslounge.co.uk

l will put the login details in a secure note.

Thanks

Amar

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we cannot be of a help regarding the ResDiary as it is a 3rd party plugin and you need to contact the developer of that plugin to follow up the case.

For the grids I suggest that you use the Essential Grids plugin from Pro > Overview menu and follow the instruction here:

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, ive solved those issues now im encountering an error with the site rather than widget.

The res diary widget appears and works fine when im logged into the account and previewing it. But if im logged out it just shows the code.

lve tried content / raw content / code snippet and they all produce the same result could you help with this? It doesnt appear to be an issue with the widget as it works its X not showing it when the your not logged in.

Hello There,

I have visited your site and click the “Book” menu item. On the page, I can see the Res Diary even if I am logged out.

Does this mean that your issue has been resolved? I would recommend that you clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.