Soliloquy 2.5.3.1

WordPress: v4.9.2
Pro: v1.2.7
Soliloquy 2.5.3.1

Months ago, I mistakenly updated Soliloquy Latest Supported Version: 2.4.4.3 to 2.5.3.1.

How could I revert this, or what is the proper way to remove and reinstall supported version.

I noticed that when the Soliloquy plugin is active my Media Library’s preview loading performance gets affected dramatically. Additionally, uploading images to the Media Library also is affected as I get uploading HTTP errors, one per image.

Hosting is with goddady “Deluxe Web Hosting Linux”

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You could install the plugin through Pro’s overview page. But first, please backup your site and export your Soliquy entries, then delete Soliquy plugin. Then you can re-install it back to overview page.

I’d like to check the issue with Media Library’s preview, would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials on a secure note. And if possible, a video recording of the said issue as I might get it different during the test.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I think it’s normal, having multiple active plugins plus with resource hungry plugin, then it may really slow down. It’s not about internet speed, but your host available capacity. I’ll check this on our end to see if we can reproduce this, for the meantime, what was your old version? Maybe I could get a copy.

Thanks.

Oh,
I have not replaced the plugin to the previous version yet, so still the same as before.

Soliloquy v2.5.3.1
The Grid v2.5.0

Hi there,

Our latest Soliloquy version support is 2.5.4. As my colleague mentioned, kindly backup your website and then deactivate and delete your version of the plugin.

Then go to Pro > Overview and add the latest version.

The fact that the website is slow for you might be caused by the low PHP Memory Limit which restricts the plugins to work properly. I suggest that you increase the PHP memory limit.

I just tested the latest version of the Pro 1.2.7 and the performance is ok, so it is something related to the resources of your hosting service provider.

Thank you.

Hello, and thank you for the info, but please confirm:

As per your documentation “Soliloquy: | Latest Supported Version: 2.4.4.3”
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please advice if it is v2.4.4.3 or v2.5.4

Hey There,

The knowledge base needs to be update it.
v2.5.4 should work in your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Ok, I’m now working on increasing my PHP memory limit.
Godaddy support said that my current memory is 512MB, and that I could increase it up to 1GB.

I will add the line below as it was not there, they also mention that there is two more lines that can be added, one of which is upload limit, and I will add that too.

memory_limit = 1GB ;

Please advise if you recommend anything else.

Correction:
Upon double checking with godaddy support, my current memory is
64M and could increase it up to 128M.
Upload limit size: 32M up to 64M.
Post max size: 33M up to 64M.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you will have no other choice than living with the low performance of the dashboard as the 128MB for the PHP memory limit is too low.

Nothing we can do regarding this. You either need to update your hosting service plan or consider using one of our plans which has enough resources to run the plugin smoothly:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.