Social sharing and social icon doesn't show at all?

Hi there,
I am using integrity, I was having all my social sharing on each pages and social icon on the footer as well but they don’t show again , i tried to clear all caches, disable all plugins and working only with cornerstone, clear cloudflare caches as well. I don’t know what to do more! Any help please!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, are you referring on that site below? Social icons are showing up on my end, please clarify how we can replicate the issue and try using the incognito/private mode of your browser.

Cheers!

Thanks for replying so fast, really appreciate!! it’s when i am on the backend that it doesn’t show so i can’t even change the colour if i want to! Also i made a new page today and i have been adding a frame around the pictures and it’s doesn’t reflect the same on the back end!! here the link http://www.inneswildlife.com/gallery/the-arctic/
Thanks for your prompt reply

Hi,

Since the issue can be seen only in the backend.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi paul,
how do you set it as a private note?
Thanks

Hey @dali28,

Please see how to post a Secure Note here.

Thanks.

thanks mate, done it on the other reply

I see you’re using caching and Cloudflare plugins. I understand you tried testing for a plugin conflict but it is hard for us to investigate with optimizations turned on. Please clear all caches and deactivate all third party plugins while we investigate. If that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server and give us WP Admin and FTP access so we could test there and discover what’s causing the issue without interference from optimizations.

Thanks.

ok let’s do this

Your still using rocket loader. Please disable it.

Thanks.

deactivated

The issue is missing styles. This is commonly is caused by optimizations. Though you cleared and disabled your caching plugin, your host does have a caching built-in. In the screenshot below, the share link is actually there but it just doesn’t show because of missing styles.

Your image issue is solved just by deactivating optimizations.

With that said, please contact your host to clear all caches in your site and deactivate caching. If you’re still connected to Cloudflare, please completely disconnect your site from it for troubleshooting purposes.

Your FTP credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

Thanks.

Deactivated cloudflare, no optimazation on, and still the same issue, looks great when i am working on it but once the website is live, it looks ugly!

Hi there,

Since you’re hosted on us, you will have to flush your site’s cache every change you made. And flushing it may not be instant since it’s cloud hosting (it may need to propagate to different nodes/servers). And I also checked and I don’t see any issues with your images anymore. Could you verify if it’s okay on your end now?

Icons are also displaying.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.