Social Media and menu color

Hello,

I recently went live with www.cjkimberlyrealtors.com you will notice that in my foot my bottom navigation bar and social media icons are white how can I make them black to make them visible? Also I just noticed that the menu of my site in mobile view will not open any ideas why?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your site and I see you’re using the latest version of X with an outdated version of Cornerstone. always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest version to avoid such errors and potential conflicts. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide. This should fix the mobile menu issue.

To fix the links color, please add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a, .x-social-global a {
    color: #000;
}

Hope this helps!

Thank you! This worked out for me. One more question when you look at my site in the about us section how do I force the picture of the lady and meet our team to stay together and the teal image have testimonials stay under it?

I figured it out thanks!

You’re welcome. Glad you’ve figured it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.