Social icons are not displaying anymore

Hey there :smiley:

Since 2 or 3 weeks, we are experiencing a very curious bug: most of the social icons that we are able to use via Cornerstone aren’t displaying themselves correctly (an empty square is showing up instead - as you will be able to see on the screenshots below).

This is true for all “brands icons” (such as Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, Wikipedia, etc.) and a part of “non-brands icons” (not all of them, that’s what is curious). I included a screenshot of an incon I was able to use (in this case, I took the example of the black star, which is not an icon linked to a brand). But whenever we try to use the icons we really need (in this case, social icons), we end up having those squares instead.

I already tried to clear the cache of Cornerstone to see if the issue may be linked to that, but nothing changed after I did it.

What could we do to fix that? As it is really affecting the professional look of our articles!

Thanks a lot for your time :smiley:

Have a really nice day!

Screenshots:

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve updated the X theme to the latest version(v6.3.8) but not updated the Cornerstone pluginyet.

Please update X theme to the version 3.3.8 as well.

Here is the update guide:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Alright, so, indeed, it was that!

All is running nicely now.

Thanks a lot for your help,

The team wish you a great day! :grinning:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.