Social element on different lines

Hi Pro Team!

How do I get each social element on different lines instead of side by side? I’d like to make it look like this example:

I tried to modify this using the dashboard, but I couldn’t. This is the current structure of social elements:

Can I get them on different lines?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Aline,

Yes it is possible. First, make sure you are using updated theme and plugins. before you follow these steps.

1. Make sure to use V2 section
  2. Enable Flex Layout option for columns.

See this sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqllipvcGE

For updated guide, please subscribe to our youtube channel and watch the tutorials.

1 Like

Thank you again, @Lely. I was able to make the changes. Your explanation was perfect.

I still have questions about how I can show the name of each social network next to the icon. I tried editing in the “TEXT SETUP” section but I couldn’t make the text appear. Note that only a small piece of text appears next to the Facebook icon. And the icon shifts slightly to the left.

How can I make the icon text appear?

Hi Aline,

You’re always welcome!

The issue is because of the icon width. Please set it to auto instead of default 2.75

Once that is set to auto, please set correct spacing. Use padding settings to set spacing around it.

Hope this helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.