So many errors occurs after I update X theme and cornerstone

Hi there,

Recently I have bought the license to upgrade X theme as well as cornerstone. After upgrading to the latest version, whenever I try to edit a page. It will shows this error. " The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin template or aggressive page caching." My website were working fine when I was still using the old version of cornerstone.

Another error is "Uh oh, the preview HTML did not include a closing tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

Both errors did not occur during the old version of cornerstone or x theme.

Last but not least is that, I cant seems to preview or work on the new elements that is on the latest version of X theme and cornerstone. I can only use on the classic elements. The new elements did not “show” up in the preview even though I have insert it on a blank new page.

Please kindly advise what should I do to prevent all the errors above as well as how can I use the new elements in cornerstone.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, since Pro 1.2.5 and Cornerstone 2.1.5 our builders will provide more helpful error messaging. Like that 2 you’ve mentioned above. That sounds a caching issue to me, Please clear all your caching plugins and feature to make sure that the site is serving you the updated files.

And please read this article (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404) and follow the solution provided for your respective errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.