Snippets are disappeared after site's domain changing

We’ve changed domain name and now all snippets for a structured date disappeared.
We still can see them in the DB, but in the post’s form we proposed to choose schema type.

Hi Olexandr,

Thanks for writing in! If you just change the domain name, your site will not function correctly. For example, it will affect your pages created using Cornerstone as well.

You need to properly migrate your site data in-order to function it properly. Please refer to our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126).

Hope that helps.

Thanks @mldarshana
We’ve used migration tool and all seems to be fine except the Snippets.
What we can do here?
One more thanks!

Hello Olexandr,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

@Prasant I’ve added secure note.

@Prasant coped with it. Thanks!

Hi Olexandr,

Is there a way you could set up another site from your backup where it’s still working using the old domain? The old domain should be available since you’re using the old one.

It seems the data is corrupted upon migration and I like to test a migration from the working copy to my local copy for testing.

Thanks!

@Rad thank you!
I did migration one more time and seems like I had some error upon the previous process. Now it works fine.
One more thanks.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.