Smooth Scroll Not Working

Hello,

I have enabled smooth scroll, and when scrolling down the services page of my website the slider revolution images are not smooth - they jump and shake horribly. I have tested this on Firefox 61.0.1, Safari 11.1, and Chrome 67.0.3396.99 and Chrome is by far the worst.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

http://colorisadream.com/services/

Hi Madeline,

Thank you for writing in, Your version of X (6.1.6) and Cornerstone (3.2.5) is not compatible. Please update your X and Cornerstone to the latest version, you can check what are the latest compatible versions here.

You can follow the updating methods provided here.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello,

That sounds like an easy solution, but when I check on my end I’m running X (6.2.5) and Cornerstone (3.2.5) and not seeing that I have any updates. I have cleared all cache and the issue is still happening. I don’t feel comfortable manually updating unless you advise me to.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I can see that X has been updated. Could your please clear all your caches and test again? I would also recommend that you temporarily disable Smooth Scroll plugin and test the site for a plugin conflict or issue.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to your site for us to investigate this issue further.

Thanks.

Hello,

I will try that. I just went through and turned the parallax off of the background of all the slider revolution sliders for that page. I will test to see if there is a plugin issue tomorrow.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Yes please, try deactivating the Smooth Scroll plugin, that seems to be the effect of having parallax and smooth scroll running at the same time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.