Slider Revolution Youtube Video Background Not Working

I set the youtube video ID and cover image, but for some reason, the video or cover image is NOT shown on the home page.

Hi @AGC,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and there is an error on the front-end related to Slider Revolution which is preventing your slider to work, this could be because of an outdated version of Pro you’re using. I also noticed you’ve cache plugin active and possibly the server cache as well which could be caching the old resources, please do the following steps first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks for your reply. I have tried everything you recommended. Still no luck.

I updated PRO. Not using child theme.
I disabled all plugins except Slider Revolution
I removed all custom CSS. Not using custom javascript.
I disabled and flushed all caches, SG Optimizer, Manual flush of Server Cache, and browser cache.
Not using CDN.

UPDATE - RESOLVED!

I contacted Siteground. It seems to have been a problem on their end with the SSL.

“SSL force enabled for the external links must be set to disabled.”

Hey MirajaDesign,

We are just glad that SiteGround have figured out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.