Slider Revolution y Menu

Dear team, good morning.

can support, not find the way to configure the menu and the banner so that it is as an example. Theme X, could you support me so that it stays the same, when?

I attached them reference image!

Hello Jefferson,

Thanks for writing in!

1. Once you have created the slider in Revolution Slider, please edit the page by clicking on the edit link under Pages > All Pages.
  2. Scroll down and under Slider Settings: Above Masthead > Slider select the slider you created from the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I need to do everything, step by step.
Do you think they can help me?

Hi Jefferson,

The banner and the menu that you are trying to replicate are customized and providing custom codes goes beyond the scope of our support.

As for the header, you can simply create a single slide slider using Revolution Slider. To learn more about Revolution Slider, please check their documentation:

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

The key things you need to do for the slider is you need to set the Slider Layout to Fullscreen.

Then find the Increase/Decrease Fullscreen Height setting and place .masthead in the container field.

Once you created the slider, you can follow what @Prasant suggested where you can set it as Slider Settings: Above Masthead > Slider so that it will be above the menu/header area.

As for the menu display you will have to write some custom codes in order to have the same design as the X marketing page. If you are not sure how to do it, it would be best to get in touch with a developer.

Hope this helps you get started.

the truth and I get tired I need the support for which I paid try to migrate and configure the demo templates that come and none is set to 100% all are poorly installed. I’ve re-installed everything more than 4 times and there’s no way for any template to adapt.

Hello Jefferson,

Please understand that the site, theme.co/x/ is our sales page and not part of our demo contents. We have several standard and expanded demos that you can choose from. You can find more about our demos in this article:

If you already have created your own slider, we maybe able to help set it up and mimic the display that you wanted. And because you are using Pro theme, that will just be easy with Pro custom header builder. If you do not have your own slider yet, please create one now and you can insert in your custom header builder. We would be glad to help you set it up. You can provide us your WP credentials in a secure note when you reply. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.