Slider Revolution Won't Activate Church stack

I installed the slider revolution plugin from my theme X validation page. It says I need to activate it but my theme X code does not work. It says if I bought it as part of a bundle it should automatically validate, but it’s not.
Also the Church Theme slider is not where to be found. On my page it says church-home is missing. Help please

Hello @cclpiper,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. There is no need to validate Revolution Slider as it’s comes bundled with X Theme. Please delete Revolution Slider from Plugins > Installed Plugins and then reinstall from X > Validation > Extensions.
  2. Missing Slider error usually shows up when you have imported the demo content while the Revolution Slider is not yet installed or active. Please install Revolution Slider before importing demo contents and make sure it’s active so that the plugin data such as the sliders will be imported as well.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

I have done this a few times and I still get the message that slider is not activated and on my homepage it says slider with alias church-home not found. Ok so I did import demo content first before I installed the slider plugin. How doI fix this after the fact. I have done hours of work and do not want to start from scratch just so I can use a slider.

Hi There,

Are you referring to this notice?

You can ignore that, as long as you validated your Theme Slider Revolution extension will 100% work.

Regarding the demo sliders, you can download it here and import it manually.

The imported slider might change alias and cause not to work if this happens please re-assign/re-set the slider. The banner slider on the Chruch Demo is set as Slider Settings: Above Masthead.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.