Slider Revolution Woes

I’m having issues adding a new slide to my Slider Revolution slider. I’ve got it looking how I want for the desktop breakpoint in the backend editor, but when I preview or publish and view in the browser all the text positioning is way off. Also the position of the last slide is below the section boundaries. The existing slides are as they should be.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing and sorry that you’re having this issue, please follow the following Slider Revolution documentation.

Layer Responsive Behavior
Slide Layers

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That doesn’t address my issues at all. Everything is contained within the grid guides. Layout in the editor does not equal the layout in the browser (doesn’t matter which browser). I’ve had this issue before. My other slides in this slider don’t seem to have this issue.

Hello @kevinb,

Request you to please refrain from posting on ticket started by a different user as is create confusion and slows response time. Please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out with the query.

Thanks for understanding.

@Prasant
That was a response from ME. The forum still has a login/account issue where even when I sign in with the correct account it kicks me to my previous account.

So here you go:

That doesn’t address my issues at all. Everything is contained within the grid guides. Layout in the editor does not equal the layout in the browser (doesn’t matter which browser). I’ve had this issue before. My other slides in this slider don’t seem to have this issue.

Hi,

Can you provide us screenshots showing the issue, how it looks in the back end, front end and your slider settings.

I am sorry but I am not sure what the issue is based on the information provided.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.